Judy Fickensberger donated $103.00 to ALE Impact for Mercy Ships: You are Part of Something Bigger
Christopher Donovan donated $500.00 to ALE Impact for Mercy Ships: You are Part of Something Bigger
Annegret Schreiber donated $300.00 to ALE Impact for Mercy Ships: You are Part of Something Bigger
Christopher Donovan donated $250.00 to ALE Impact for Mercy Ships: You are Part of Something Bigger
- View More Recent Activity
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise & Mercy Ships Partnership
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is committed to enhancing and serving the communities where our employees and customers live and work.
The ALE Impact Programme’s mission is to positively impact our global community by delivering communications and infrastructure solutions to help those in need.
Since 2018, Mercy Ships has been one of the two charities to benefit through our ALEImpact Programme. The corporate contribution from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise to this partnership includes the support to organize and execute fundraising activities during the ALE Values Day, as well as matching employees’ donations. To-date, ALE employees have raised over $35K USD.
We selected Mercy Ships as our first partner initiative to optimize the care pathway of their ships with real-time communications, and based on the selection criteria:
- Mercy Ships is an international registered charity: not for profit, non-governmental organization (NGO).
- The organization meets our vertical focus: Hospitality, Transportation, Education & Healthcare (and they also work with local governments).
- Communications and networks are key factors for Mercy Ships to deliver their programs:
- Provide the highest level of care for their patients
- Meet the needs of students and the crew while on the ship
- Connect communities and develop infrastructure
- Increase collaboration throughout their global organization (ships & land-based offices)
- The NGO was vetted by ALE after a legal review.
“I look at a great relationship over a few years, and it has been a pleasure to help Mercy Ships with their work through some world challenges. I see the dedication and passion in the teams that work for Mercy Ships and how our ALE employees have embraced Mercy Ships in our ALEImpact programme. Often people do not realise the work and efforts that are needed to deliver such crucial services to nations in need”.
– Maarten Huntjens, EVP HR & Real Estate